GET UP TO 60% OFF!
Limited Air Fryers available at this Price
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Air fryer
Tips and tricks of using Air fryer
- Before start to cook, preheat the air fryer on an average 3 minutes to get desired temperature.
- When you set ingredients in the basket or pot, ensure that there is enough space to pass hot air
- If you want to cook pre-made food in the air fryer, you have to low the temperature by 70 degrees and reduce the cooking time by half. But this temperature and time measurement can vary food to food.
- Use nonstick pan or basket to cook and brush a little oil on the bottom of the pot.
- You should not use oil unless it is mentioned in recipe books.
- If you want to cook high-fat marinated food for example chicken drumsticks, should get off splattering and excess vapor.
- To ensure the evenly cooked food, you should shake the basket in the mid time of cooking.
- You should clean the fat on the bottom of the ingredients when you cook naturally high-fat food.
- After every use of air fryer, you should clean it very carefully using hot water and low to medium hard sponge otherwise your kitchen will be filled with fried food’s smell.
- After cleaning the Air fryer properly, you should make it dry .